2001 Bonneville SLE HVAC problem

The car has dual climate control which is nice except for when it stops working properly. I have not had any problems with the heat in the winter but the AC in the summer is a problem. It started as, slightly cool air on the drivers side and cold on the passengers side and worked OK up to about 85 degrees ambient temperature. Took it in and had the AC charge system tested and serviced. Came out working fine. Two weeks later the blower motor goes bad. Take it in and have it replaced. The last one that was installed was missing piece from the cone area of the fan causing it to spin out of balance. Worked fine for two days and then during the heat wave the passenger side blows HOT air with limited air mass and the drivers side slightly cool and no signs of limited air mass. The charge is still good and no leaks have been detected. Compressor comes on and AC works well and condensation runs from underneath the car but the cool air never makes it inside the car. A manual recalibration of the vent doors was run by disconnecting the DIM fuse for 60 seconds. I could hear the motor come on for the vent doors but it did not sound very good (kind of whining). Still no cold air from the vents. I have not found a mechanic in the area that has a scanner that can access the body codes portion of my vehicle to read the codes if there are any nor calibrate the vent doors with the scanner and the dealer wants 3 hours of dignostic time up front just to start working on it. I have researched and found that it could be the actuator motor or the vent doors are sticking or both. Any ideas on what ot do would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Ken