2001 Dakota Hesitate, Misfire cold, noMIL lite

I have a 2001 Dodge Dakota with the 3.9L V-6. When the truck is first started, cold or after sitting for an hour, it hesitates, boggs, misses, etc. but there is no MIL (check engine) light. I have changed the Plugs (champion), wires, cap and rotor (all mopar) and it still misses. I took it to a dealer and they told me that there were codes for numerous misfires especially #1 cylinder. They also said the adaptive memory had adjusted the fuel to full rich. They cleared the codes and memory allowing the fuel to readjust to the starting point. This didn't help, the truck started missing when I was leaving the dealer. I then tried filling up with super premium and a bottle of Fuel injector cleaner. I though that fixed it as I had no missess for a couple of days but then it came back. Any suggestions would be appreciated. The dealer says their next step would be a comression check which I'll probably do myself this week.

Thanks, art

Reply to
art_strauss1

How many miles?