2001 Ford Crown Vic P71 question

I have a 2001 Ford Crown Vic P71 Interceptor, my interior mirror broke and I need to get the mirror off the bracket glued to the windshield. How is this accomplished?

Thanks Roger

Reply to
roger.miller1

The mirror is clamped to the bracket with an allen-head or Torx-head setscrew.

Reply to
the fly

Some of them just have a spring inside and you have to slide them off somehow without wrecking the spring.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher