2001 Grand Caravan Climate Control diagnosis and code reset

I am having problems with my HVAC system. I know the power and recirc button trick to recalibrate but it is too cold, I think, to get it to perform currently. (I read somewhere that ambient temperature has to be

50ish degrees.)

Are there other button pushing configurations to generate error codes, and if so, does anyone have a list of these error codes and their meanings.

Thanks much

Allen

Reply to
Allen