2001 Jeep Cherokee coolant drain fitting

Where the heck is the drain fitting for the radiator? I'm dizzy looking for this thing ... and it's different than on pre-2001 Cherokees (I am told). Thanks!

Reply to
capndave

from underneath.Pain to get to. If you are just flushing motor it was much easier to pull the lower hose.I replaced the spring clamp with the screw type making future service easy.I caught the coolant in a $4 mixing basin from Home Depot.

Reply to
DANFXR