2001 VW Jetta help

Hello, Forgive me, i know as much about cars as i do crossstiching in the ocean up side down.

I have a 2001 VW Jetta that has a creak on both the front tires area. When we get our oil changed they normally grease it up for us and it takes care of it for a few weeks. I vaguely remember them saying something about the sway bars. Can someone describe or send a picture would be even better, of what these things look like and how i could go about greasing these up myself? Will i need to jack the car up or anything?

Thanks for the help.

Reply to
aolson