2003 Chevy pick-up

My heater does not work

Reply to
tim.schaefer

No user serviceable parts, buy a new truck.

Or perhaps provide a more detailed question so that someone here might actually be able to provide useful information. Little details like what isn't working such as the blower, damper doors, electronic controls, coolant flow, engine temp, recent events like freezing the block, etc...

Pete C.

Reply to
Pete C.

You need to replace your environmental relief valve. If the truck was assembled in Mexico or Canada ir will have left-handed threads. They usually run about $650.

Reply to
RayV

It's worse than that, Pete. We don't even know if the OP is making a statement ("My heater does not work." -or- "My heater does not work!") or posing a question ("My heater does not work?"). I will further offer the possibility that his statement was cut short by an inadvertent send command, in one of two ways.

1)My heater does not work. These are the symptoms.... What do think the problem might be? 2)My heater does not work. Furthermore, I am either an idiot or a troll. It is possible that I am both an idiot AND a troll.

HTH, Toyota MDT in MO

Reply to
Comboverfish

Best to go to the forum that your trucks calls for and.

GIVE US SOME INFO. :grinyes: :grinno: :lol:

Tips on getting a good answer to your questions. People trying to answer your question do not have a crystal ball. So give them all of the info you have like year make and model and engine and transmission and mileage. Also cars engine and transmission service history or any recent repairs or problems. Also a description of your problem and what it is doing or not doing. If you have codes give up the code no. And remember a code does not say replace the part but only points to the problem that you have to check out. So to better help you give up all of the info you have on it. MT

Reply to
MT-2500

Neither does mine, on at least one of my vehicles.

Reply to
TomO

Lighter fluid?

Reply to