2003 Toyota Solara

A friends GF is interested in a 03 Solara convertible on a used car lot (Toyota dealer). It has approximately 114,000 miles on it. Looks good in & out. Any evils with this year / model. I know nothing about these cars.

Thanks.

harryface

91 Bonneville 319,065 05 Park Avenue 86,911
Reply to
Harry Face

Not that I'm aware of.

Note that I'm a Toyota fan, so just about any Toy is a decent car! ;)

But I don't think there are any evils with the car.

The only faux Toyota did was with oil passages too smal, in some 4 cylinder engines, and some have mentioned head bolts pulling out in 2.4L 4 cylinders. Have it checked, see if there are records (esp concerning oil changes. The best fix for sludging engines is regular oil changes...)

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B