2004 Checy Silverado down't idle down

My brother has this 2004 Checy Silverado with the V6 engine with automatic transmission. If it is running along in third gear at maybe 30 or 40 MPH and you let up on the gas, it doesn't want to slow down. There is no cruise control to hang up. The Chevy dealer cleaned the throttle body and still does the same thing. Thanks for in infomation. Dave Foreman Tucson

Reply to
Dave Foreman

Roy Bragg

Roy As far as I know, when they cleaned the thing, they checked the cable etc. Dave Foreman

Reply to
Dave Foreman

Reply to
man of machines