2004 Lincoln LS Radio Question

I just acquired a 2004 Lincoln LS with the AM/FM/CD/Tape Cassette style radio. What puzzles me is the absense of the familiar and ubiquitous 5 or 6 pushbuttons used to select preset radio stations.

I have the owner's manual, but the instructions regarding presetting radio stations are quite fuzzy.

Am I missing something, or am I stuck having to use the Tune, Seek or Scan functions to tune in my favorite stations rather than simply pushing a button I've preset to that station?

Thanks guys,

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

It seems the preset station buttons share their functions with the CD and Tape players when those are being used and I missed the tiny numbers

1 through 6 on them below the markings for those functions.

But, the owner's manual makes no mention of their use as station preset buttons, or describe how to set them, so I don't feel totally stupid about not figuring it out on the first try.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia