2004 Trailblazer

My Trailblazer has started to shut off while I'm driving. After it shuts off the gauges start to flip out. It doesn't do it all the time but frequent enough to cause concern. Do you know if it's something I can fix myself or try to before taking it to a mechanic? Thanks.

Reply to
tazordep

Take a look at the batterycable terminal and generator terminal or meybe a short circuit in the system.

Regards,

Ralf

Reply to
Ralf Ballis

electrical connection is loose or perhaps disconnected. perhaps something is shorting out!

Reply to
Backbone