2005 Lincoln Town Car window button: where to get?

A button on my window switch (driver-side, front) cracked off. Switch itself is fine.

Without buying a whole new switch, where do I buy a single button (just the cap, or top, that snaps in)? Anyone know of a source? Thank you.

-derf109

Reply to
The Derfer

Junk yard... Unlikely to find this sourced any simpler or cheaper

Reply to
hls