2005 Stratus headlight replacement

Hello,

I need to replace the passenger side headlight on a 2005 Stratus. It looks like the part goes for around $200 online. I called a dealer to see if they had it in stock and the guy said it would be $600 for him to order it.

Am I missing something or is it normal for dealer part prices to be 3x the Internet?

Thanks!

Reply to
kilton9

Your best bet is to go to a junk yard.

As for the dealers prices it is normal for dealers to be much more expensive on some items.. Sometimes they are compeitive but not usually.

Reply to
m6onz5a