2006 Chrysler Pacifica

In eraly Novememer 2006, I bought a new 2006 Chrysler Pacifica with 14 miles on it. These are some of the problems I've realized with the car:

- Heated seat not working in second row behind driver's seat

- Second row seats do not tumble from 3rd row

- Car veers to the right; alignment may be necesary

- Selecting AUX mode on the CD/DVD to listen to the iPod connected to the RCA jacks doesn't work all the time

Reply to
nadouble75

Have you brought this up with the dealership you bought it from?

Is the second row of seats actually heated?

-phaeton

Reply to
phaeton