2007 vito van

Trying to fit a reversing sensor kit to my van have managed to find wires at rear of the van but need to find the positive wire at the front of the vehicle needs to be I presume from the switch when engaging reverse can anybody tell me where to access a wire for the front display unit and what colour is it

Reply to
sparrow

I would tap into the backup light circuit.

Reply to
John S.

I have tried this by running a wire from the front unit back to where I fitted the sensors and it does not seem to work, thanks for your reply ,if you or anyone else has some suggetions I would appreciate it

Reply to
sparrow