2008 Acura TSX:Sporty and economic, with room for baby.

2008 Acura TSX:Sporty and economic, with room for baby.

This car has been a joy to drive in the few short days that I've driven it. It handles well, has excellent fuel economy and is roomy without losing the sporty feel. At 28k, it's probably the most affordable luxury car on the market, and is in the same ballpark as a fully loaded Camry or Accord.

Note: If you're thinking about purchasing, now's the time to buy. A new body style for the '09 TSX hits the street 4/24/08, so I think dealers are trying to get rid of their '08 inventory. I got mine for just below invoice at $25,888 plus fees.

Abel