2009 Buick: Radio Jumping Presets ?

New 2009 Buick

The radio keeps leaving the Preset Number that I push.

Plays just fine for about 15 minutes, then jumps. Always happens wherever I am.

It's almost as if it seems the SEEK was pushed. Doesn't jump to another Preset; jumps to the next station it happens to find.

Any "sensitivity" or other adj. possible, or a defective radio most likely ?

Any TSB or thoughts on this ?

Thanks.

Reply to
Robert11

sounds like a defective radio to me. Does the seek button seem more sensitive than the other buttons? Can you change the station by hitting the dash? Does a bump change the station?

Reply to
m6onz5a

Hi,

Thanks for help.

A "no" to all of the questions.

Thanks again, Bob

sounds like a defective radio to me. Does the seek button seem more sensitive than the other buttons? Can you change the station by hitting the dash? Does a bump change the station?

Reply to
Robert11

If your 09 Buick has a seek button on the steering wheel (as my 04 does) I wonder if a damaged control wire and/or switch could cause the problem? After you get it fixed under warranty let us know...

Reply to
AJL