2012 Camry: Eyesore under the hood

Rather than obsess over covers and 'no touch' warnings, I'm happy with rusty cast iron. To each his own.

(the photo's not my 283, but you couldn't tell them apart)

Reply to
AMuzi

Jaguar had 'enamelled' cast iron exhaust manifolds back in the

1960's, and before. It would almost last forever.
Reply to
M.A. Stewart

Yeah, right. valid comparison

when it overheats on a steep grade remember to take the top off

Reply to
AD

me thinks someone 's gonna make a fortune in starters and car batteries

Reply to
AD