2016 Ranchero

I WANT ONE

My car died and it is time for a new one. This would be perfect. I am told that they sell them in Austraila and will be selling them in the US.

I called the Ford dealership and the salesman was unaware Ford had one.

Reply to
Seymore4Head

I used to own a 1966 Ford Ranchero.

Reply to
JR

The orange ute in the coolcarnews report is actually the Ford Falcon, which ceased production a month ago. They never made them in LHD, and chicken tax would have made it futile to import them anyway.

Besides it is not a coupe utility like the old Ranchero and El Camino. There was a story early last year about a unibody Ranchero GT. Just fucken build it, Dearborn.

Reply to
pedro1492

Dearborn, nowadays is islamastan. Maybe Ford can't build Rancheros there anymore.

Reply to
JR