305 Chevy V8 And 350 Tranny Combo For Sale

Hi I'am Parting a 1986 GMC truck.heres what I have for sale check here parts only 305 engine and 350 tranny 500.00 and u pull.doors 200.00 each complete original gm and good shape.fenders are 75.00 each and you pull also original gm.passengers side fenders Is perfect shape.engine seperate without tranny 400.00 and tranny seperate since It's perfect condition and shifts like new 150.00 and you pull.front windshield good 1 little spot 50.00 rear sliding glass factory gm not repo 50.00.front bumper original chrome 50.00 not perfect.rear gate dam nice near perfect 250.00 with factory aluminum centerpiece,center has 1 small ding on aluminum only not actual gate.rallys whith 2 good tires and 2 bald tires 150.00 with center caps.dual gas tanks in good shape 150.00.nice original gm dash pad 50.00.call direct truck has been listed complete 5 or 6 times and no luck on selling so now I'am parting It out only.I need the room to store another vehicle 1- 816 364-3791 If no answer leave message.nothing set In stone on prices I simply need what I paid back for the truck then It goes and the parts left over I will keep for my 81 shortbed chevy.remember don't bid Just e-mail me direct no bids will be accepted here now just using this service to show what parts are for sale.thanks

Reply to
TONY 70000