4wd civic 11.41 @121MPH

My buddy's from Epic Tuning ...As some of you remember we had a '91 EF hatch with a stock Z6 engine making 375whp @ 24psi. At this power level it ran 11.41 @121MPH. Since then we had turned it up some more. It made 390WHP with a slipping clutch @26psi. We changed the clutch and ran it at the track @ 28-30psi. The car ran 11.3@127mph. We couldn't run anymore because the car had no roll cage. Instead of turning it into a drag car we and the owner decided to go in a different direction. We wanted to make it all wheel drive, work through the problems and have a reliable 4WD civic for the street. We converted the car to Real Time 4WD from a '89 Civic Wagovan. We used the transmission, axles, driveshaft, viscous coupling, rear differential and subframe. The clutch is a ACT 4 pad disc and Heavy Duty pressure plate. So far at 24psi the drivetrain is holding up great. We have a couple hundred miles and 40+ tire chirping launches without a problem. We will keep putting it through its paces and see what, if anything, breaks. We will have video up shorty along with new all wheel dyno numbers.

freyfamily2000