6 stroke engines

A six stroke engine is an automobile engine in which the piston of the engine move up and down an additional time for each injection of fuel. The engine, developed from 2004 to 2006, appears to be more fuel efficient than a traditional four stroke engine.The currently famous six stroke engine designs include the Beare Head,Crower's six stroke engine,Bajulaz engine and the Six-stroke engine(Trivandru).

Is anybody has any knowledge about the performance and recent advancement in 6 stroke engine ,just share it . I m SANDEEP KUMAR , currently pursuing mechanical engg degree. I m hoping to develope a project in 6 stroke engine.

Reply to
krsandeep20