67 mustang wiring problems

We can't seem to figure out how to make the turn signals work! We have checked all the wires and the lights work fine, but they just don't seem to flash. I have completely replace the entire turn signal harness and still have no luck. Also, there are multiple female single plugs without partners and we cant seem to locate them in the wiring diagrams! Any ideas?

-Meghan

Reply to
Meghan Hussey

Sounds like there is more to this story. Are you trying to repair something that previously worked, or putting it together from scratch?

Usually on those old cars, all that needs to be done (assuming the wiring is all there & intact) is to replace the flasher (a can that plugs into the fuse block).

Reply to
E. Meyer