88' buick century air conditioner compressor question?

when starting car I hear the belt squeeking a bit, and a rattling noise; I noticed that the air conditioner clutch is turning slightly when rattling noise is going on.....

also should the clutch turn when I turn on the A/C ? as well as this problem; I am also not getting any cold air as well, and coolant has recently been added.

also what are the four adjusting screws for?

p.s. I have a HAYNES manual, and can find no info on these problems.

thank you

Reply to
wurmtds

Visit