89 corsica 4 cyl 2.0 coil problem icm??

when i first started my car it would seem to start on two cylinders for four or five seconds then hit on all four. this went on for about a week. i finally checked the wires at the coil and they were loose. now it starts like it should. I start the car i drive to the gas station and it wont start. i push it out of the way and it starts right up. i drive it home and it wont start. it just turns over like a coil wire had been pulled off...i let it set for a while and it starts right up. so i can drive it to work and drive it home. then yesterday i was driving home and it just started running like it was running on two cylinders. would this be one of the coils are shot or the icm or both???

Reply to
chefrainbow

Could be a few things... - Bad wires - Bad coils - Bad computer - Worn/dirty sparkplugs

Does it seem to be worse when it's wet outside?

Reply to
Noozer