90 chev lumina ( car cranks fast then slow then fast and.....)

I have a problem with my lumina that hopefully someone had the same problem.

my problem that i am having is the car will crank fast then crank slow like the battery is dying then it cranks fast and again and starts up but with a backfire and idles rough.

i have replaced the computer (brain), crank shaft sensor o2 sensor,iac value,speed control sensor and the igintion module and cleaned all the grounds that i could find, even tried switching some relays around and checked all fuses that i can find. repaced spark plug wires and spark plugs,coil packs and check if all wires are in the right spot and they are and pcv value checked the wires connecting to the igintion module etc. the battery is band new. never had a problem with the car until Novmeber when it started to idle rough and now it likes to start with this problem and sometimes won't start at all sometimes.

can anyone help me please don't rule anything out thank you

Reply to
JST

Shep