90 Cougar 3.8 V6 Engine Balanceing Questions

Had my engine rebuilt after aprox 160,000 miles. It blew a head gasket & had a cracked head. The engine seems to have to original pep but has a slight vibration issue. the idle is not as smoothe as when I got the car. The shop used a "NAPA ENGINE REBUILD KIT" , New pistons,etc and a new or rebuilt head. Was thinking 'bout getting a major tuneup from a ford dealer including new ignition wiring,rotor cap, fuel injector serviceing;etc. Also curious about engine balenceing.

Question: Does the engine need to be removed for the car to be balanced?

Reply to
Thomas the Tank Engine