90 S-10 2.5 TBI injector problem

The pickup died on me on the freeway and after checking spark, fuel pressure, even to the throttle body. Checked juice to the injector. That is fine. Replaced recently the computer, Battery, starter,and alternator. Replaced 3 after market injectors. Not coming on or clicking,nothing. Got a refund. Is there something I'm missing?

Reply to
gilpena