91 Camry LE... Need help in removing and replacing Power Steering Pump

I have 91 Toyota Camry LE (6 cylinder engine with automatic trans) and it is leaking from the Power Steering Pump. I am thinking of replacing it with a rebuilt one. I'd like to know if anyone has any tips on doing this. I was told that it is no picnic to r&r this little jewel on the Camry. It would really be helpful if someone posted step by step instructions with digital pictures. I know,... it is a little ridiculous to ask, but sometimes we can get lucky.

Reply to
alkondo43

dahpater

-Snipped one of the fifty-some pleas for help per year from AlKondo regarding his rag-ass Camry without ever responding with any thanks or the eventual solution(s) to his problem(s), making Usenet all about AlKondo, and furthermore never helping anyone with whatever his presumed area of expertise is in a karmic return of favors-

What makes this post any more ridiculous than your hundreds of other self serving cries for assistance? Christ, all you would have to do is reply with a 'fix' and a 'thanks' for each help request, but I guess that would cut into your precious time spent using the good folks of R.A.T. Read a damned repair manual every now and then. My taxes pay for libraries I don't need so inconsiderate cheap-asses like you can save money on reference material. You might as well use whatcha got for free, huh?

Toyota MDT in MO

Reply to
Comboverfish