'91 Lumina sedan air conditioning

The air conditioner still puts out cool air, but I know the R-12 is getting low. I had 1 pound added 6 years ago when it did the same thing. The place I had it done then is not there anymore. Can you recommend a reasonable place in the north Atlanta area to get the system topped off, and what is a reasonable cost for adding a pound now?

Thanks. Tom J

Reply to
Tom J