92 chevy lumina 3.4 dohc 6 cylinder

My 92 chevy lumina is only running on 2 cylinders. I have replaced the ignition coils and spark plugs wires.But i'm still only getting fire from the middle coil. What else could it be?

Reply to
redfrtx

I had that engine in a '92 Olds Cutlass. It was missing intermittently on a couple cylinders. Look under the coils and you'll find the spark control module. The coild plug into the module. It is likely bad. I think I paid about $70 for a rebuilt one at Advance Auto parts.

Garrett Fulton

Reply to
gfulton