'93 Escort timing

I had my brother do the headgasket, new timing belt, waterpump, etc. at 92,000 miles. He couldn't quite get the timing right and the weather here in southern New England is getting cold. I haven't had the car since I was in the hospital in October. So this afternoon I took the bull by the horns and called my AAA in Hartford and they wlll be out early Thursday and haul it to my brother's place of business so he can have another pair of "eyes" match up what they need to do. Should have done this 3 weeks ago but I am sill recovering from a bout of cellulitis I got during the summer and I haven't been up to driving much. But now I'm stronger and must have my car for doctors appointments, getting groceries, etc. I will feel like Rip Van Winkle once I'm behind the wheel again! Will keep you posted. Barring other complications I should have the Escort back Thursday night or Friday. Till this happened it's been a great family car since it was bought new in the summer of 1992.

Reply to
William Brainard