93 Lesabre Throttle body coolant leak

Anyone know how involved it is to change the gasket in the throttle body cooling jacket. This happened once before when the car was under warranty and I seem to recall it did take the dealer too long to fix it. I'd rather not take it to Mr Good Wrench because they lie about what is really wrong. I know for a fact that this is leaking from the same spot as before. Robert

Reply to
Finite Guy

"Finite Guy" wrote

If it's like the second picture (click for BIG pic), it's an O-ring, not a gasket.

Okay, you'll need a gasket for the flange too, since you probably have to remove the throttle body to get to it.

Reply to
MasterBlaster

Thank You very much for your followup to my post. this is extremely helpfull. Robert

On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 11:11:48 GMT, "MasterBlaster"

Reply to
Finite Guy