93 lumina

I have a 93 lumina..I have changed the crank sensor..idle sensor..fuel filter..It runs good cold but when it warms up it acts like it wants to surge.. something hits hard when driving it..it will stall sometimes..but will restart..Does the 93 have a cam postion sensor? And where is it located

Reply to
motorcity

filter..It runs good cold but when it warms up it acts like it wants to surge.. something hits hard when driving it..it will stall sometimes..but will restart..Does the 93 have a cam postion sensor? And where is it located

What engine?

Reply to
« Paul »

Engine is 3.1. Could it be the fuel pump is going out?

Reply to
motorcity

Have you checked the fuel pump pressure?

KM

Reply to
Kobus Mostert