94 Lumina heater core

I have done a heater core before. Is this one easier than average or harder ? I havent looked at it yet but I hope the AC evap isn't an obstruction. I expect it to be a pain in the ass. Any helpful hints would be appreciated.

Reply to
TOLYN9

Dave Shepherd

I got it out. It only took an hour and the hardeest part was the heater hoses. I havent bought the new one yet but I hope it comes with the inlet tubes. Or will I have to remove the snap rings and reuse my tubes ? I expect the installation to be quicker. I didn't have to remove any engine mounts>Heater core is mounted in a housing in the center of he lower dash behind he

Reply to
TOLYN9