94 Mazda Protoge, Shift lock missing - Where can I find one

I'm not even sure I'm naming this correctly, so if anyone can tell me what it's called, where to find one, and how to repair it, I'd really appreciate it. The button is completely missing, and the shift lever can easily move passed drive into low, or even into reverse, and I'm afraid of damaging the transmission.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
javelin