'95 Buick fuel-line leaks

Near the fuel filter (under the car, in front of the right rear wheel), there are three steel fuel lines (supply, return, vent?).

At least two of them are very rusty and leaking.

The rusty parts are less than two feet long and include the male ends of fittings that attach to the female ends of nylon fuel pipes going to the fuel tank. I want to replace the rusty parts of the steel and keep the nylon pipes unmodified.

I would want to attach the new steel line to the existing nylon fitting on one end, and use a double flared union to connect the other end to the remaining good part of the steel line.

I can do the bending and make the double flare fittings.

Can I buy a steel line that has a connector suitable for connecting to the nylon line?

Thanks.

1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
Reply to
Matt