95 Continental Tech Serv Bulletins, More, Special Offer !!!

95 Cont Tech Serv Bulletins, More, Special Offer !!! Just the other day I purchased a year's subscription for complete technical service bulletins and more (see link below) and found them to be quite helpful--it is only for the 95 Continental. As a service to other members, I would be glad to share my login and password for a very small fee. If anyone is interested, please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@peoplepc.com.
septicman