95 Delta 88 Pulley removal question

I'm removing the water pump on my 95 delta 88 and there is a pulley to the left that is blocking one bolt so I have to take that pulley off to get to it. Problem is I don't know which way the bolt for that particular pulley turns. Email direct if possible. Thanks for any help.

Remove NOSPAM to email me.

Reply to
SS95Chevy

"SS95Chevy" wrote

You must be referring to the ps pump pulley. Don't attempt to remove the pulley itself, simply unbolt the ps pump from the block (two bolts that are accessed through the holes in the pulley)and that will allow you to get at the one water pump bolt.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai