96 Hyundai elantra clutch change

I've got one to change - throw out bearing is on it's last legs - and I wonder if there's enough room so you can leave the engine in the car and just take out the trans? Anybody have tips or hints? Special tools required for anything? Looks quite straightforward, but not having done one before I just want to get the stuff I need up front.

Brian

Reply to
Brian