96 Toyota Camry Passenger Mirror

The passenger side mirror on my Camry has "popped" out of socket. The mirror itself is still intact (no glass breakage), and as far as I can tell the part is intact as well. Can anyone tell me how to fix the mirror (if this is possible--I don't want to cause more damage!), or point me to a good reference that shows how the mirror is assembled? Thanks!

Reply to
FixerUpper