97 Chevy Cavalier - where's the horn relay?

I recently bought a used Cavalier for commuter use, and the horn doesn't work. My first thought was to check the horn relay, but I haven't a clue where it is, and the Haynes manual I bought doesn't say.

It's not in the relay pack on the left fender; that's about all I know for sure.

thx

Reply to
Frank

The book for an '87 says it's in the "convenience center", "Behind I/P, left of steering column."

George

Reply to
parklights

Thank you. I'm planning to do some other minor repairs over the long weekend next weekend. I'll check this out.

parklights wrote:

Reply to
Frank