97 Dodge Intrepid

I have a 97 Intrepid that has had a recurring check engine light problem that turned into a rough idle and intermittent rough running problem. The oxgen sensor has been replaced as well as the intake. The problem went away and has now resurfaced. When the engine is cool it runs fine. After the day warms up and when I drive home, after 20 -

30 minutes it starts to lose power, the check engine light blinks and i have to ease off and feather the gas to get it back. If i have to slow or stop, it is so rough the car feels like it is running on half the cylinders, and at times the transmission won't shift properly.

The fuel pump was replaced about 2 yrs ago.

Any ideas?

Reply to
Gee

Pull the codes and find out what the check engine light blinks about.

Reply to
SQ

The codes all refer to different cyl misfires, P0305, P0301, P0303, etc. Could this be some sort of control module issue?

Reply to
Gee