97 monty carlo, all lights flickers and a noise,, help

I have a 97 monty carlo that the light inside and out side at night constantly flicker, very annoying and worries me deeply at times, I will add this at time a sound like bad bearing/whinning, makes a sound in or around the gas tank and sometime it stays until I get where I am going and cut the car off, these 2 things are worrying me to death, at night the lights and I mean all lights including the head lights blink, flicker and I know there is something going to happen sooner or later, any help would never be forgotten....Sara

Reply to
Stew

constantly flicker, very annoying and worries me deeply at times, I will add this at time a sound like bad bearing/whinning, makes a sound in or around the gas tank and sometime it stays until I get where I am going and cut the car off, these 2 things are worrying me to death, at night the lights and I mean all lights including the head lights blink, flicker and I know there is something going to happen sooner or later, any help would never be forgotten....Sara

Reply to
Dave J and Lynne J Shepherd