97 Sebring Crank but no start sometimes

Hello;

97 Chrysler Sebring 2.5 2door ;

Changed T-Belt, Cam and Crank seals, water pump.

Now sometimes the car does not want to start after first cranking attempt, may take 1-3 cranking attempts before start. Sometimes it starts first time. It is not weather related and does not matter if engine hot or cold.

I am sure Gears are aligned fine, I took off cover to double check.

Everything was fine untill I did the belt,seals,water pump...

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Reply to
<a>