98 Grand Marquis "Clunking" Noise Passenger Side Front

Hi All: I have been griping about this car for months here. I continue to get a clunking noise from the slightest bump and it comes from the right front wheel. It is more noticeable when it has just rained out. This morning I opened hood and pressed down on the right front fender. I could hear the noise and I was looking right where the noise is coming from. I just can not tell which suspension part is loose or worn. Anyone have a clue? Somone suggested the pitnam arm, but I don't think that is located near the site of the noise.

Robert

Reply to
Finite Guy

Did you see my note the other day about the anti-sway bar end links? On my '95 they have ball joints and the top one on one side was very bad, the other side was just worn - gave same symptoms as you describe. New ones stopped the noise. I think the ride is better, too.

PoD

Reply to
Paul of Dayton

Reply to