98 Mazda B4000 5spd hesitation/engine balance UPDATE

Car starts fine and idles with a vibration / out of balance feel. When accelerating the truck feels as if one cylinder is not firing. I have seen this exact condition on a Maxima that had two bad ignition coils (one for each plug). However I do show spark on the ignition block for all plug connections. If I keep accerlation up in each gear the condition appears to go away (momentum of the RPMS on engine?). I can only guess one bad / clogged injector ?

Replaced fuel filter Changed engine oil and filter Changed 5spd manual transmission and rear diff fluids Replaced all 6 spark plug wires Replaced 6 spark plugs Cleaned the MAF Added injector cleaner the past three months Cleaned the IAC valve And cleaned the throttle body butterfly (while still on the intake) Checked for spark at each plug wire end at the ignition block and each had spark Changed PCV Checked the various (odd) vacuum hoses

Reply to
ndccpf1

My wild assed guess would be a leaky vacuum line. I would start by checking the line that goes to the heater control....

Mike

Mike Romain

FIXED !! #1 Fuel injector replaced :)

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: