98 Skylark Alternator replace?

Does anyone have any experience with this? My husband and father-in-law are trying to do this on my car: 98 Skylark v6 3.1 etc. and it's becoming a royal pain.

I've been trying to find some kind of Chilton's online or something to find out how to do it, but coming up with abosolutely nothing.

Does anyone know of something online that tells this, or know how to do this?

Reply to
Ami-chan