99 chevy s10 mp3 input project

Am working to find out some information on the stock Delco radio installed in my 99 Chevy S-10. AM/FM/CD player head unit, and am trying to add in an aux input so I can plug in my MP3 player. Have searched online, and am not willing to shell out the 70+$ for some of the products on the market. Would love to be able to take advantage of the 9-pin connector on the back of the radio that's used ot interface with some of the aux components for the radio itself. Does anyone know the details of the pinout for the connector, or of a similar project that's in the works/has been completed?

Thanks,

Mac

Reply to
Adam MacKenzie