99 taurus

my 99 taurus started cutting off on me so my wires and plugs was changed it ran ok that started cutting off again

Reply to
KILO711

blazerman

I am just thrilled to know that a 99 Taurus out there is "cutting off" (whatever that means). Why can't you just bask in the sheer joy of the original poster's statement?

Reply to
anumber1

simply because the Surgeon General has declared that too much 'basking' without proper protection(esp. basking about a 99 Taurus) can be dangerous to ones health. late jp

Reply to
blazerman

When it runs does it run ok or rough?

Did you also replace the fuel and air filter?

Does it start and stop immediately or runs for a while and then stops?

Does it start right back up after it stalls?

Sorry, just need more data.

Is it the 3.0L or the 24 valve engine?

Reply to
motoron